Isn't it great to be in London at the same time of the unveiling of TopShop's new branch in Knightsbridge? You could easily spend 2 hours there without noting plus it saves you a trip to the Oxford Circus branch. Oh! and the variety and choices are endlesssss! I shopped there probably 3 times and never got out empty handed. I wish the one in Kuwait becomes like that one day! Here are photos of the things we will probably never see in TopShop Kuwait. Like TopShop's make-up line, which had a nice selection of nail polishes and lipsticks. The selection of eye make-up was not that thrilling. Or maybe because my skin's very sensitive so I usually tend to stay a way from lower-end lines.
This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .





Comments
can't wait to go to london !
btw what's the material of the first jacket?
Even though I just came back, I can't wait to go to London too! :P
It's Nylon :D soooo not suitable for our weather but I just LOVED it. Sooo suitable for rainy weather. That's why I have to go there again! ;)