Skip to main content

Balmain at up to 85% off!!!



Girls, you seriously need to mark your agendas, set the alarm, put reminders EVERYWHERE!  On Tuesday June 22nd, theOutnet.com will unveil its most anticipated Pop-Up sale yet – Balmain at up to 85% off! 

It’s a rare opportunity to buy an item at discount from the ultra-luxe Parisian label. For a limited period, you will be able to shop for iconic pieces like the sharp-shouldered jacket, crystal-sprayed mini-dress and buckle-embellished boots. Join the legions of A-list fans of the label on 22nd June and snap up styles worn by Rihanna and Kylie.

Update: You need an account at theOutnet to shop this sale, so remember to register before it starts at www.theOutnet.com.

Comments

Anonymous said…
wow, what a bargain!!!
Just A Bunch said…
omg! i think im gonna have a heart attack! im broke!!! noooooo!!!! :'(
1001Nights said…
Don't you think it might get dated? Ya3ni the past year the Balmain pieces got seen and advertised pretty well so it seems if we buy it now everyone will know it's from an old season and it isn't really "classic" because of the shoulder pads willa shrayech?

I think the price of the jackets ran around KD 2,000 so we're talking KD 300 after the discount right willa am I off with the prices?
Confashion said…
Anonymous
I know! It's too good to be true!

Just a bunch
LOL! That's a common nightmare for every fashionista I know! ;)

1001Nights
Hmm.. I think it would be still OK to wear them for the coming fall season. And even if they do get dated, I think they're one of those pieces that will turn into a great vintage item 20 years down the line.. And honestly, I don't really care if people would know that the items I'm wearing are from past seasons, It's all about personal style and how you carry it off.

And as for the prices.. You're right, it would be around that price, except the crystal encrusted one, I think it retailed around KD 4,000. :\
lorra said…
its not worth ur time really with the past sale in outlet.com i almost had a heart attack the site was lock and then jam and ja again and wheni was finally there , there was nothing nothing so i wont wait thought i adorebalmain collection

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .