Sometimes when I step inside certain stores/restaurant I get a feeling like I'm in New York for some reason, like Kiehl's in the Avenues or Gaucho Grill in Palms (random I know!), maybe it's the music? or the whole ambiance? I don't know. And now I'm adding Bobbi Brown's branch to the list. This is my first time to visit the store located in 360 Mall even though I always use their make-up and I like how everything looks neat and well organized. And most importantly, the things I was looking for were not sold out! Finally!
This post is dedicated to our Muhajababes (fashionistas who wear hijab) courtesy of one of our fab readers JF Scarves . If you're looking for new head scarves to wear this Eid, check out their latest exclusive collection of designs with Swarovski crystals, pearls, metallic studs of all shapes and sizes. To order, please call (+965) 9991-2291 or send a Facebook message .


Comments