I saw this attention-grabbing ad on the newspaper yesterday so I visited their site to find out more about them. Apparently, 52 Degrees is a local concept store created in collaboration with AL-WATAN Media Group located in Al Tilal Complex and it should be opening October 2010. The concept of the store (or from what I understood) is to nurture top-notch Kuwaiti talents, and have a place where you can taste art, fashion and food all at once under one roof. That should be something to look forward to.
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Comments
Hmm.. I'm not quite sure.. probably it's a way to get people's attentions on press ads? Or maybe that they'll help nurture your label and who knows, maybe one days you'll be able to show your brand on the runways in NYC? could be...