Skip to main content

And a little Bit of Window Shopping



Going back to my little window shopping excursions in London.. I have found some fab things worth featuring. Let’s start with Chanel. First,   I hate Chanel’s Coco Cocoon bags. I don’t get what the fuss is all about. Nevertheless, I still found the window display cool enough to feature here.  





“French/London Sole-ers” stay away from these Versace’s funky platform heels. They require skills and poise that only high heel pros can master after yeeears of practice.



Sigh.. Prada's Summer collection.. What’s not to love… We miss you here in Kuwait!


I feel that this gorgeous and elegantly crafted Bottega Veneta’s crocodile tote a true fashion classic with its shape and practical color. Loves it.



Luella had the saddest window display I have ever seen! It had “Last Chance to say Goodby” displayed on the window. So sad! I always liked Luella. Remember how popular the Gisele bag was?! I still have mine. Stored neatly in one of my “To-be-Vintage” plastic boxes. 


Browns Boutique were celebrating their 40th year anniversary so it was a treat to view and buy some pieces of their 40th Anniversary “Future Collectibles” Collection. 


And I had to pass by Browns’s Labels for Less for some bargain hunting. Unfortunately, It wasn’t a successful one.

Comments

PrimaDonna said…
They're all lovely, But what I don't get is Luella.
What happened there?
Anonymous said…
Bottega Veneta’s crocodile tote the have it in net-a-porter in green for £14,531, I'm in love with this bag.
Anonymous said…
where is brown boutique location plz :)
Confashion said…
PrimaDonna
The brand was sadly forced out of business due to liquidity issues during the recession days and one of its main investors backed out. You can read all about it here: http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/fashion/article-23769153-how-luella-bartley-fell-from-planet-fashion.do

:(

Anonymous
It's gorgeous with a hefty heart-stopping price tag! :P

Zabo0o6a
South Molton street ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .