Skip to main content

Tattoo Do or Don't?


Found the Les Trompe L’œil de Chanel, set of 55 individual rub-on tattoos at the brand's boutique in Selfridges during my stay in London. It immediately took me back to my so-called golden years when I used to go to baqallah (market) after school to buy the small stinky bubblegum wrapped in rub-on tattoo, trying to show that rebellious cool side of me (not!).  So did I buy the Chanel set? No. I have mixed feelings about them.  I like them but I don't.  I can't explain it.  Maybe I prefer to have the real Chanel jewelry that won't fade away after showering? 

So, did you buy into this trend or not?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Def a Don't! you made the right decision babe!
Me Blogging said…
hehhehe the golden years :)
tara they won't fade away after showering, they stay like a week or more.

I bought another set :)
Anonymous said…
definitely a dont for me
Noura said…
Do!!
it is fabulous, and wont fade away when washing..
miss ghesquiere said…
i actually really like them. i think it was a great experiment by karl. i like the fact that they fade, the idea of temporary ornamentation. taking fashion to a new level on your skin
DoDoq8 said…
Do it Im wating fot mine ;)
Anonymous said…
You can buy one at Marklow.com

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .