Even though Jaeger offers a wide range of women wear with superb quality and somewhat reasonable price tag, I don’t always find lots of items to lust after, which is something good for my so-called savings. However, I do spot an item or two every season which have an attractive “Buy-Me!” power. And recently, I’ve found this one piece that I really liked from Jaeger’s S/S arrivals. It’s a sheer brocade top, which happens to be an exclusive piece featured in Jaeger's S/S 2010 catwalk show at London Fashion Week. It also comes with a matching pink skirt, full of volume and bounce for that feminine chic look. Price tag? KD 120.
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?
Comments