Skip to main content

Bassam Fattouh New Makeup Line


You have probably heard that makeup artist Bassam Fattouh has recently launched his first line of cosmetics and it will be selling soon in Kuwait. I’m not a pro when it comes to make-up, but one thing I know for sure about this line is how absolutely beautiful the packaging is! I loved the artwork and how  the illustration of the women almost represents women in our region, the long black hair, the curvaceous shape,  and the heavily kholed eyes. I can't stop staring at the packaging.  So I had to find out who's the talented person behind it.  After some research and digging, I've found out that the illustrations have been done by a Lebanese artist and book illustrator Najah Taher, who owns a studio in Hamra Beirut called Zaweya.   

The make-up line is already selling at the Bassam Fattouh Institute in Verdun-Beirut, so if you happen to be there you can purchase the products before it hits the market.  The make-up line will soon be available in Kuwait at VaVaVoom - Marina and Debenhams, and in Qatar at 4-U Royal Plaza and 4-U City Center.




Comments

Anonymous said…
beautiful packaging
Anonymous said…
Reminded me of Benefit makeup somehow.... the design/style! I cant wait for them to bring it to Kuwait... I wanna try it
PrimaDonna said…
The packaging is soo artistic, and so feminine...well duh! its makeup! but still gorgeous! <3
Confashion said…
Anonymous
Gorgeous :)

ansam518
I love benefit's packaging but to me their products suck big time and oh yes I've bought a lot of stuff that only ended up to be part of the room interior design :P

PrimaDonna
I know! simply beautiful! :)
zoza said…
are they in Kuwait yet ?

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .