Skip to main content

London Again...


You’re probably sick and tired from my London posts, only three posts left I promise! So, today’s post is not about window displays anymore, it’s time to unveil the lovely items that caught my attention (and some my wallet’s too).

If I had all the money in the world I would have bought the entire Miu Miu animal/flower print Summer collection of clothes, bags, and shoes.  They’re sooo adorable and add just the right amount of quirky chic to your look.  Just look at this white kitten print, it really jazzes up the simple design of the wallet/mini clutch.



Loved the yellow-mustard fringed shoe-boots, I think they’re by Roger Vivier? Not sure..


Prada’s futuristic cat eye green-framed sunglasses are puurrfect for adding a splash of color to your Summer look.


Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.. take your pick from the colorful wardrobe staple Lanvin flats. Mine are the ones with the ankle-chain detail.


I stared in disbelief at these architectural and fantastical Nicholas Kirkwood for Rodarte S/S 2010. I thought they only exist on the runway.  I know the photo’s not THAT clear but if you stare carefully, you’ll notice how the super genius Kirkwood used stacked up hardware nuts as the heel and decorated the shoes with spikes around the ankle. Astonishing design indeed


And back to Miu Miu. Sigh.. the clutch. Please refer to the 2nd paragraph.


If I was to host a party or a gathering, these sweet treats would be the first thing I’d serve. Available at Harrods.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh I love the purse treats! Very cute
Summer said…
allaaah I miss London!!
Confashion said…
inspirationsbysd
It's adorable! but unfortunately doesn't fit a lot of things.. :\

Summer
Me too! :(

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .