Let’s start with the good news, the latest TopShop capsule collection from the fashion-forward brand Meadham Kirchhoff is now available at TopShop store in the Avenues. The bad news? I have seen the entire collection at TopShop Knightsbridge so I was expecting to see the same over here. Unfortunately, only 5 items were on display. I’m not sure if they were sold out already or Kuwait only received quarter of the collection. Anyhow, it’s worth to check it out. The collection of delicately whimsical and deconstructed layered lace dresses, skirts, and glitter-spot decorated t-shirts in peachy nude, navy and black. I find the collection to be more suitable for Fall than Summer where you get to wear opaque tights with the sheer dresses/skirts.
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?



Comments