There's a new bag out there and it's giving Wang's Coco a run for its money. Recently I got introduced to a new line of high-end luxury handbags called Analeena. The bags are made of the most exquisite exotic skins and have unique details all mastered by Italian craftsmanship. I had the pleasure of going through their Fall 2010 lookbook and one bag that really stood out was this Rock 'n' Roll Bowling python bag with woven metal seams. The bag is available in black, dark brown, blue and white, and red & black. I love that it can be easily worn with all my urban looks to add that extra edge. Find out more about Analeena here.
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Comments
The leather actually looks like ostrich, not python.
xx
B
http://almodablog.blogspot.com
I agree and I had the same doubt but on their lookbook's description it said python. Confusing I know! :\