Skip to main content

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together!

TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul. 

 To enter the competition, all you have to do is:
  1. Like TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here
  2. Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME 
  3. Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address
See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th. 



Comments

Joumana said…
Love the idea! Fingers crossed! <3
hope_luvv_faith said…
TWITTER - done
FACEBOOK - done
Comment - done
WISH TO WIN.... FINGERS CROSSED *___*

rozii_s@yahoo.com
Marwa A said…
Twitter & Facebook Done :) enshalah i will win ;)

april_q8@hotmail.com
Leslie said…
I want to win :D

leslie_mouawad@yahoo.fr
Liz said…
Done :) Liz.

elizabethnour@gmail.com
Anonymous said…
Fb-done, twitter-done, enchallah kher!!!!! :))))))))))
Anonymous said…
Fb-done, twitter-done, enchallah kher!!! Medianta@live.com
Anonymous said…
All done. Hope i will win:-)
Ivana
jack_daniels_4ecer@yahoo.com
Anonymous said…
All done. Hope i'll win. Hope u can style size XL :-) have a nice day.
Ivana
jack_daniels_4ever@yahoo.com
Anonymous said…
Can't wait!! :D

Email: rainreigns999@hotmail.com
Anonymous said…
need the overhaul :)
Re
Anonymous said…
Done :)

m.js.alomar@gmail.com
AbSa said…
twitter done
facebook done

hope to top with topshop :)

aries.sarwar@gmail.com
sMiLeY said…
Facebook - Check
Twitter - Check
Winning a wardrobe makeover - dream :)
Sini - itsmesini@gmail.com
panacheous.com said…
too cool!!!
panacheous ;)
info@panacheous.com

hopefully :)
Mimi said…
Oooh! I would love to win this. I am seriously fashion challenged and am badly in need of a new wardrobe :-)

have followed Topshop ME on twitter and have liked their facebook page too!

my email address is leyajacob@gmail.com
Anonymous said…
Rawan - Rawan.mq@hotmail.co.uk
Anonymous said…
Dima - queen_dima@hotmail.com
Amoona said…
All done! I'd really love to win this. Such a wonderful idea!

amoonaxc@gmail.com
Anonymous said…
Did it all

fu6oo6um@gmail.com
SHIVANGIS said…
LOVE THE TOPSHOP WOOLENS...... n if i get to have more "Topshop" ILL BE BLESSED *WINK* *WINK* :)

- SHIVANGI MANU
shivangi.swami@gmail.com
Natalia said…
I don't tweet, so I think I am out :( eventhough I now like the fb page for Top Shop.
Anonymous said…
Done :) tromkey@hotmail.ca
Anonymous said…
Done :)
Anonymous said…
Done :). Tromkey@hotmail.ca. Thx
maha said…
Maha
maha.alasaker@gmail.com
Light88 said…
i loveee TopShop i really hope i win !! <3

Noor Al Khawaja
Light.alkhawaja@hotmail.com
N.A.Y Fashion said…
All done hope to win :)

Bloggingnay@hotmail.com

Nora
Anonymous said…
done done done :) exciting
Anonymous said…
Everything done!
Name :Wafa
wafa.ramzan@hotmail.com
Anonymous said…
Exciting!

Janeteve
bruhaeve@yahoo.com
Anonymous said…
Exciting!
<3<3<3
Janeteve
Bruhaeve@yahoo.com
Hana said…
Done, done, and done! Thanks for the opportunity.

h.jafar94@gmail.com
Hanan Adlouni said…
I'd love to shop with you!!
Anonymous said…
Done, done, and done!

dima.a.soufi@hotmail.com
Susu said…
I wanna win :D inshallah:)

Finished everything

Susu:
aries-pride@hotmail.com
Susu said…
Finished all steps ;d

Susu:
aries-pride@hotmail.com
Nas-Hero said…
i love Topshop and especially the new season collection

thanx confashions for the post and competition and good luck for me and for all :)

facebook and twitter ..done :)

naskay911@gmail.com
Mr.Jovita said…
I would give an arm and a leg to win a shopping spree in topshop! following topshop on twitter and facebook is a piece of cake ;)
My name : Jovita George
email : jovita.george@yahoo.com
Fashion blog: http://taintedfingers.blogspot.com/

Unknown said…
I would love to shop with Topshop! All checked - Facebook and Twitter!!

My name: Nibi John Babu
My email: nibibabu87@gmail.com

Thanks!!

leila fatemah said…
oooooopppppssyyyy ..... i would totally be flattered to be picked as a winner for this amazing shopping spree .... devoted topshop fan ... muaaa ... XoXo.

twitter - followed and am part of the amazing twitter page .

facebook - liked and hope to be active on it .

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .