If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .
Comments
We posted about Ghazal Banat two weeks ago :)
Just a small thing? That's "Suad Hussni" not Sabah :) and she's Egyptian :)
-Ke7el Team xx
:(
I think we need to pride ourselves in creating arab idolised pieces, we marvel over a simple t-shirt with the gorgeous marilyn monroe, why not marvel over our very own scarletts?
its sabah collection and its her last collection ? check this link http://pinkmsg.wordpress.com/2010/02/24/saras-bag-sabbouha-collection/
Thank you for commenting and correcting me at first, but apparently it is Sabah and not Suad Hussney.. anyways.. these things happen ;P
Yasmine
It is! I liked it a lot.. very refreshing.. Marilyn, Audery, and even Um kalthoom are slightly over used.. So Sabah, Suad, and even Mariam fakher el deen would be a nice change..
pinkmsg
Thank yooooooou ;)