I'm loving the variety of jelly sandals I've been seeing lately in shops everywhere. They give such a refreshing take on beach footwear. Sure flip-flops are easy to wear but sometime they get boring and you want something new and different for the pool or the beach. I'm loving these jelly lace-up gladiator sandals in neo-orange which i spotted at River Island in the Avenues the other day.
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Comments
Maybe you can find some sizes in the other River Island branch? :\