Skip to main content

Guess The Song


Now back to London, in my previous post I mentioned that Harvey Nichols was one of my two favorite themes for window displays this season.  My second favorite is the legendary one-stop-shop for everything you can possibly want: Selfridges. 

Selfridges people are engaging people with their seven window displays on Duke Street. They are holding a competition where you get to guess the name of the song represented by the theme on the window display and you’ll get a chance to win £500 to spend at Selfridges.com. I managed to know 5 of them. Can YOU guess the songs? The first two pictures are VERY easy.







Comments

Anonymous said…
the first i believe is single ladies
and the one with the speakers is probabluy just dance by lady gaga
Loudina said…
the balloons one is: 99 Red Balloons by Goldfinger.
the one with Dance all over it is probably : Dynamite by Taio Cruz
the one with the cherries & lips are probably: I kissed a girl - Katy Perry
Bits and Pieces said…
hmm I'm guessing the first 4 pics are Single Ladies- Beyonce, 5th dunno, 6th definitely lady gaga but im not sure if its Telephone or not, hmmm and the6th is JUST DANCE - Lady Gaga ;D!!
loviiiiiing the creativityyyyy!! is that London style?
Journal Entries said…
the one with the red door is: i see a red door and i want it painted black by the rolling stones.. the ones with the speakers i think is lady gaga's telephone, the 1st one is single ladies of course!
and like loudina i think the one with the lips is katy perry's song..
Hellwafashion said…
Cooooolll post! bugging me so much that I don't know the songs. (except the first one that was easy!)
Confashion said…
Anonymous
The one with speakers is true lady Gaga but I'm guessing the song is bad romance?

Loudina
Thank YOU! I was wondering what song that was! (the 99 red balloons).. I'm not sure avout Katy Perry though.. maybe you should apply to the competition ;)

Bits & Pieces
That's London baby ;)
hmm.. I don't think they would put two window displays for Lady Gaga..

Hellwafashion
Thank yooou ;)
The first one is really the easiest. On a different note, I do want the ring on display!

Journal Entries
I'm impressed that you know rolling stone's "Painted black!" ;) Did you google the answers? :Pp lol! j/k!
N said…
I think I've figured it out:

1. Single Ladies
2. Beatles - All you need is love
3. red door paint it black - rolling stones
4. cherry lips - garbage
5. speakerphone-gaga
6. 99 red balloons go by
7. David Bowie - Lets day, take off your red shoes and daaance the blues

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .