You know those songs that just sticks to your mind and you can't help but sing along to when you see or hear something that triggers the lyrics of the song? Well this 80's song is one of those songs. Whenever I see Chloé's Susanna studded boots, I just keep on singing Susannaaa Susannaa.. I'm crazy loving you, which is true in this case. I've been searching for these boots for almost 2 years now but they were sold out everywhere and just when I lost hope, last night I found them by coincidence while shopping online. Woohoo!
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Comments
Thank yooou :) xoxo