Skip to main content

In My Closet: Glasses

How many pairs of eye/sunglasses do you own? And how many is too many? I was doing a bit of spring cleaning when I noticed something that I didn't take note of before. I saw a lot of sunglasses boxes neatly stacked in my drawer. Why was I under the impression that I had 3-4 pairs maximum! So I picked some of my favorites to share them with you... hmm.. looking through my purchased glasses, I came to realize that I always tend to settle for eccentric pieces... preferably with a cat-eye frame. 

From left, round-shape sunglasses from TopShop, Prada's Baroque sunglasses with swirl accents, and House of Harlow 1960 'Chelsea' Cat's Eye sunglasses, which I got from Pinkmoon Boutique.


I have a thing for cat-eye frames in case you haven't notice. I got the sunglasses shown on the top from Boutique 4. The ones below it are by Marni, I got them from Villa Moda several years ago, I haven't worn them that much though, maybe I need to replace the glasses with darker shades.

I got these Luella wayfarer sunglasses by Linda Farrow from AlOthman probably 4 years ago.. I fell in love with the cut-out heart detail on the side... I miss Luella..

My latest obsession are these Givenchy acetate optical glasses with statement black panther-detailed arms





Comments

Natalia said…
Let me know when you finish your clearance so that I can pick up all your clothes and accesories. I love your style, maybe something suits me, je je je
I love your work in the blog, congratulations.
Natalia from diariodeunsidecar.blogspot.com
LadyB_Q8 said…
I got soo many, since I buy 3-4 pairs each year mum through a fit a while ago when she went to my sunglasses drawer :/
Ansam said…
VERY unique taste I must say :) I wanna steal a couple of them hehehe
i recommend you to change Marny's sun glasses into an eye glasses(Y)
Confashion said…
Natalia Q8
LOL! Thank you so much I'm very flattered ;)

LadyB
LOL!! I get that sometime when my mom open my shoe closets "by coincidence"! :P

Ansam
hahaha 7allalich ;)

4 Ketakeet emfarzineen
I think so too ;)
LadyB_Q8 said…
Trust me the shoe closet is another story I began hiding them here and there :P
Confashion said…
LadyB
LOL!!! I can totally relate!
Pippa Kitson said…
You have nice sunglasses collection. I am also fond on cat-eye like glasses like you do. I feel that it can beauty on my whole face. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .