Skip to main content

dar.nur is Moving and Offering a Special Promo

I have been informed by Noor Al Zaben, owner of hip home accessories boutique dar.nur, that her store will be moving out from Seven Zones Mall to a new location. dar.nur will be relocated back to the same building (aka Al Homaizi Complex) where it initially started but not the same space. The new space will be on the courtyard of the complex by the parking space. 

And on this occasion, dar.nur is offering you 5% off your invoice (excluding artwork and some rugs) from now till the end of the month when they have to close for a couple of weeks and move. 


To find out more about dar.nur, visit their website or facebook page. For additional inquires, please call (+965) 2225-8699. 



Comments

Danderma said…
Al-Homaizi? I thought they were moving to Sun City because that's what the sales lady told me?

Anyways I am so going there after work! There is this navy acrylic bin that I've been eyeing! Maybe a couple more acrylic trays! I love their store so much <3

Wain 9ayer their new place please?
Confashion said…
Danderma
I got the info directly from the owner so I'm prtty sure that the sales lady is confused. :)

Their current location is in Seven Zones Mall in Shuwaikh, close to Sun City but I suggest you go with someone since the mall is huge and kind of deserted...

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .