Here's another teaser of the designer collaboration which I personally have been anticipating and waiting so long for its debut launch ever since I've been told about it. The collection will be for both men and women. From what I've seen so far, it looks very minimal chic with a little bit of dark glam all in monochromatic colour palette. Details of the launch event will be shared in a few hours...
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?



Comments