Skip to main content

To Marni or not to Marni?

So the much-hyped designer collaboration of the season, Marni for H&M has finally graced the window displays of H&M Boutique in the Avenues. I'm sure most of you by now know the launch date by heart, but in case you're living under a rock, it's set to launch on 8th March. I took a closer look at the accessories, and I must admit in a sea of  designer collaborations we've been exposed to the past couple of years, the accessories of this collection could actually be worth queuing up for if you're a major Marni fan.. I hope it won't turn into a stampede like the last time!


Comments

nouchaline said…
I really hope it's not a stamped either!! This is why I hate designer collaborations.
I just want one thing, the sunglasses from the women's collection :)
Lama said…
I agree with you 100%, the accessories are the main thing I'm aiming to get my hands on. I haven't been to one of these events in Kuwait before as I was always out of the country, so I went ahead and read your post on the Versace one. I feel a little less excited that I received an invite now :p I was counting on being able to grab a few things before a crowd rushes in, I sincerely hope this event doesn't go the same way the Versace one did!
Confashion said…
Aline C
hahaha I hope you'll manage to get them :)

Lama
After the disastrous versace event, this time I'm hoping they'll be more organized :)

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .