Skip to main content

And Some Arm Candy...

I love some good arm candy! And while shopping around Al Thurraya Complex the other day, I came across some quite a variety of colorful/minimal/neon/embellished/exotic handbags to add to your Summer wardrobe. Allow me to share with you some of my finds starting with my favorite find, the Jil Sander oversized sleek clutch. Its shade of neon lime green has immediately caught my fashion radars the moment I stepped inside Al Ostura Boutique. Very minimal in design, which I like, and the leather used is just gorgeous. Scroll down for more, but better be prepared as your the neon shade of one of the featured bags might hurt your eyes...

So, what's your it-bag of the season?

In love with this Jil Sander envelop clutch... a design very popular on the runway shows of A/W 2012

Yups that's the too-bright-to-look-at Balenciaga bag i was referring to earlier... Neon pink for the brave

And we tone it down a bit with these classy and chic Ornate embellished Chloe's Sally bags and another one in exotic leather...



Comments

Mademoiselle said…
love the jil envelope clutches.. reminds me of halston's !
Unknown said…
Jil Sander is totally my favorite designer at the moment ..

Amazing stuff!! Loved them so much <3
Confashion said…
Mademoiselle
I haven't seen Halston's clutches yet :) I love almost anything Jil Sander does! his shoes look great but they're not that comfortable...

Amelia Midna
Love his work too.. I wonder what next season is gonna happen since Raf Simons, Jil Sander's designer, will not longer be there.

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .