Skip to main content

Back to Panacheous

As promised, today I'll be sharing with you some great finds in the women's accessories department which I spotted during my visit to Kico Kids @Panacheous boutique in Discovery Mall. My favorite would have to be the rings collection. Check out these organic metal ringr with crystal detail opening in front. They can be worn separately or stacked together. And the great thing about them is that their fit is adjustable. Price tag? KD 22 each. 

Studded collar necklace would look smashing with buttoned up top
Arm or ankle metal cuff

The famous Banana Taipei "Birkin" beach bags

A colorful selection of clothes and scarves mostly in organic materials. I liked this dip-dyed scarf by Gypsy. It makes a great beach cover up for the summer and a great neck warmer for chillier days.

Now this is so cute and unique! The Kico Kids @Panacheous gift boxes where you get to highlight the greeting message using a word puzzle printed on the cover of the box. You'll find messages like "Happy Birthday", "Get Well Soon", "Congratulations"... etc.

Another cute gift idea is Kico Kids @Panacheous's gift vouchers. You can take your pick from the credit-card-in-a-wallet-shaped gift voucher or a cute-tote-shaped gift voucher. 




Comments

Lama said…
I just LOVE the rings!
panacheous.com said…
Thank you confashion!
Thank you Lama ;)
Confashion said…
Lama
I know! They're so uber-cool right?!

panacheous.com
My pleasure xoxo
Noaf H. said…
Above all, I'm OBSESSED with the amazing packaging. LOVE clever design. Genius!
panacheous.com said…
Thank you Noaf :*

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .