I was driving around the other day when I spotted these stencil street art which I read about on Mark's blog and His&Hers. The ones I have found were in Nuzha though and all three messages were posted on one of these power/electricity buildings. They reminded me of Teddy's first stencil art, remember Teddy on the go blog created by a Kuwaiti blogger? Teddy maybe created the first local stencil art of its kind?? Not sure..
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?
Comments