Wouldn't it be nice to just roll out of bed/couch looking as street stylish as Rachel Bilson or as uber-chic as Giovanna Battaglia? The unfortunate truth is that I roll out of bed looking like a not-so-happy Troll! And on days when I'm super busy running errands, I'd put on a red lipstick thinking that it would up my street style ante and distract people from my casual-but-not-chic attire. Big mistake! So I have decided to look for inspirations from the street style master aka Isabel Marant. I love Marant's flair for creating relaxed and casual chic pieces for everyday effortless chic looks. Like this Isabel Marant Lucy aran cotton sweater, great for pairing with cropped skinny, denim skirts, or leggings. I'm a sucker for utility jackets so naturally I fell for this oversized jacket. I think I can pair it with a short white dress and ankle boots or penny loafers and I'd be good to go.
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Comments