Yay! It's officially summer time again! Time to show off your newly pedicured toes with season's bright, happy, and colorful sandals and flats. If you're still on the lookout for some really nice selection of sandals ad flats, you better go check out Sergio Rossi boutique at Salhiya Complex. I was browsing the shop the other day, and and what I've found there is definitely worthy of a post here. Neon colors, metal-covered wedges, very nautical thong sandals, and see-through peep-toe sandals, which happens to be my ultimate favorite!! So Nicholas Kirkwood for Peter Pilotto! Def gonna be a hot-seller!
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?





Comments
I loved them all!! I wanted to settle for one pair but I couldn't :/