Skip to main content

Kate Spade Boutique is Now Open at 360 Mall


Colorful, girly, and modern. That was my first impression as I looked around the newly open Kate Spade boutique at 360 Mall. I remember back in the early 90's I used to own a Kate Spade box-like and structured nylon bag which I loved and wore tirelessly. I was such a devotee. But now I only admire the designer's personal style, how she always looks polished wearing a red lipstick, statement jewelry, and has her hair tied in a chic chingon. I haven't been feeling the love for her collections since mid 90's I guess.

Anyhow, back to the boutique, according to the salesman, it's the first stand-alone  Kate Spade boutique in the Middle East. I must admit I was attracted to the boutique's bright and colorful displays. Reminded me of a box of colorful crayons. I did spot some cute pieces for casual chic looks, like the black trimmed trench coat, button-down shirt with a retro pink, and this striped boxy jacket with ruffle detail. The boutique also has some cute iPhone cases if you're looking for one. Check out if you plan to pass by 360 Mall anytime soon...





Comments

LadyB_Q8 said…
eAww, I really loved the striped jacket !
Gotta pass by , dunno when though :/

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .