Skip to main content

Louboutin For Him and Her

I said it before, and I'll say it again, I'm not a huge Christian Louboutin fan, but every now and then I do pop inside the boutique to check out his latest designs, after all he does design a pair or two that I get attracted to every season. But generally speaking, I know that I won't be forking over my savings just for the luxury of wearing red-soled heels. That doesn't mean I never bought from Louboutin, but the heels that I get attracted to and buy have to look unique, wearable (not necessarily comfortable unfortunately), and basically make a statement. Plus the fact that there are more power players in the shoes arena, makes me more inclined to pop in, admire, and then leave. So today I'm sharing with you two pairs that I admired at the brand's boutique in Salhiya Complex, one for the ladies and one for the gents, to admire at the. Too bad the men's studded loafers didn't come in size 36.5... or 37, or 38, or 38.5. I can never get my size right with Louboutin!




Comments

awatif said…
OMG Confashions!!! I have the same theory about louboutins! That is soooo cool! i have something in common with the world's best blogger yayy!...sorry. i get carried away sometimes. I agree about shoes making a statement. Its art on heels. I too purchase shoes that stand out. Thats the only way i go with my Loubs! Thanks Confashions
Confashion said…
awatif
lol! I'm very flattered! Thank you for the compliment :* I wish i could come close to "Best blogger", but then again, I blog for fun not to excel :)

Thank YOU for the comment :)

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .