Skip to main content

Shop for a Good Cause

Yesterday I passed by a charity event that was held by Help Your Muslim Brother committee, part of International Islamic Charitable Organization. The public event is held at the Sheraton Hotel until tomorrow if my memory serves me right. You will find stuff like home accessories, bedding, caftans for women and little girls, Al Faris Jewelry, fashion accessories, home-baked food, and other nicknacks.
 
Find out more about the committee's objectives by clicking here. 
I was very impressed by the quality of these locally made bedsets

I'm not sure if these mirrors were actually designed by Nada Debs or "inspired" by her work, but they really look very nice. Price tag? KD 250 each.

I like how Al Faris Jewelry layered 4 different necklaces on one stand. They look so pretty worn all together. If money was not an object....



Comments

Asmá said…
I love the mirrors! They'd look gorgeous in the hallway.
Confashion said…
Asma
Me too! I wish they had them in plexi glass :)
Anonymous said…
I have the exact same decorative candle holders, each one was priced at 20 Euros which is 10 KD.
Fatima said…
Do you have any idea how can i get in touch with them? I really liked the lanterns and I was searching for this design particularly! Can you please help me?!

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .