Skip to main content

In Mint Condition

I can't get over the fabulousness of Louis Vuitton's space-age multi-strap pointed toe mule from the brand's S/S 2012 runway collection. I spotted it while shopping with my sisters at the brand's boutique in Salhiya. The design of the mules just hit all the right fashion notes! Mint color? Check. Futuristic? Check. A little bit of see-through? Check! Pointy toes? Check Check Check! I tired them on and I fell in love! I looked up at my sisters expecting compliments? A recognitions? A "Gaaasp! GET IT!!" But all I got was one thumbs down from one sister because they "Make you look old", excuse moi?!?!.  And I got "They're nice but didn't you say you weren't buying anymore shoes this season??" from my other sister. Thank you for taking me on a guilt trip. Next time I'm shopping alone.   



Comments

panacheous.com said…
Take me next time ( & a friend of mine), you will end up bankrupt ;p
Unknown said…
god those shoes blew me away when i saw the runway show a few months ago .. i just loved every detail and the metal toe cap is just epic <3 don't feel guilty about it it's awesome :P it was the right thing to do
Confashion said…
panacheous.com
LOL! Yala! We'd do some serious damage to our bank accounts :P

Amelia Midna
I loved them! Especially those because the shade of mint beautifully compliments the silver cap toes... :)

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .