Skip to main content

Flavor of the Day: Smile for Life Rings

A few days ago, I have received an invite to attend the launch of Smile for Life campaign by jewelry designer Randa Khalil Raad in Beirut. The campaign is an initiative by Randa Khalil Raad to aid in the fight against children's cancer. The invite had this photo of a set rings that resembles a smile, as shown above and it was mentioned that during the event, the Smile Rings will be for sale and 30% of the proceeds will go to the Children's Cancer Center of Lebanon. 

I immidiatelly fell in love with the smile ring in rose gold. So I inquired if the rings will be available in Kuwait too since Randa Khalil Raad's jewelery is already stocked at AlOthman Boutique in Kuwait Unfortunately, I have been informed that the rings won't be sold at AlOthman, as the the rings are exclusive for CCCL. However, they do have a hotline number for special orders: (+961) 70 641 998 if interested.





Comments

May said…
too cute! i agree the rose gold one is my favorite
noon said…
cute!!
Jazy said…
so cute ! and for a great cause too. I might get one if i found a store that sells them in the states.
Confashion said…
May, noon
The ring has this happy good vibe to it :)

Jazy
Try calling them, they might find a way to deliver it to you :)

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .