Skip to main content

Candy Girl


Fashcode's window concept reminded me of one of my all-time favorite song 80's hit Candy Girl by New Edition. For as long as I can remember I thought it was originally performed by Jackson 5, only a decade later I came to know that it's performed by New Edition and that it was in the style of Jackson 5's ABC song. Speaking of candies, Fashcode has received some new sweet additions by Alice & Trixie, Angel Jackson (Handbags), Dolce Vita Shoes, Cut 25, Nanette Lepore, and Singerson Morisson shoes in bright neon colors and floral/abstract prints.



Comments

Hellocouture said…
I love the window, I got the gryphon jacket you posted and they also had some pieces by a designer called Risto which I can not resist I got a green dress by Risto also Emanuelle Kahn sunglasses as worn by lady gaga but they only have one pair left if anyone wants annnnnd they had some cool snake skin bags that were only 120kd I don't remember the brand.

Ps....love your blog, and the multifaceted aspect of it. Great job
Confashion said…
Hellocouture
They do have some quite nice selection of brands.. :)

Thank you for your kind words xoxo :)

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .