Skip to main content

Heavenly Creatures by MAC

Several weeks ago I have shared a photo on instagram (@confashions) displaying samples I have received from M.A.C Cosmetics, as part of their latest make-up launches titled Heavenly Creatures. A lot of you thought that they were candies or cupcakes at first glance. I agree! They do look very tempting to eat! And their colours look amazing, like pieces of colorful marble. I'm not sure if they've arrived Kuwait or not, because I receive my samples from Dubai. If you do know, please leave a comment and share your experience.

I wasn't so sure how these colors would actually look on my skin, but when I tired them on they blended in really well, at least for the one featured in the first photo which is the Mineralize Skinfinish, it gave a luminous and sheer glow to my skin with a hint of bronze. The texture was not very powdery, which gave me a somewhat natural lightweight application. I'd say it complemented my skin tone nicely... for now.. as I'm still tanned from my trip, so I'll need a couple of weeks to find out if it REALLY works well with my skin tone.

The below two photos are M.A.C's Mineralize eye shadows. They look lovely, but I'm cluless when it comes to eye shadows. However from what I've learned from beauty vloggers is that sometimes you need to build colour, layer after layer, to see how the eye shadow works for you. Will try it out next time I play with my make-up.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .