Skip to main content

Exclusive: Vika Gazinskaya's New Collection Available Now at Boutique N

I got all excited when I found out that Vika Gazinskaya's most celebrated designs from her A/W 2012 collection, proudly displayed by her Russian Federation friends Miroslava and co., are now within your reach (considering you have a hefty shopping budget that is). Boutique N, located at Burj Jassim, has just received the much anticipated Vika Gazinskaya's new A/W 2012 collection of jeweled sweat tops and baroque skirts, dress, and pants. Some pieces of the collection were stalked by street style photographers and dominated fashion magazines and blogs, thanks to the combo of the beauty of the pieces worn and the person wearing them.

I couldn't possibly say no when Al Jawhara Al Mahdi, owner of Boutique N, invited me to be the first to view the collection. It is worth mentioning that N Boutique was one of the first boutiques in the Middle East to stock Vika's brand. As I made my picks and tried them on in the fitting room, I was worried sick that I'd come out empty handed especially that Vika's sizes tend to be small to size. But fortunately for me, I did manage to buy three pieces that fit me perfectly. Here's a quick view of what's available in-store now.

Click here and here to read previous posts on Vika Gazinskaya.

Vika Gazinskaya in her own designs... available now at N Boutique in Burj Jassim




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .