Skip to main content

Kenzo Scores

This year KENZO got its groove back big time! Ever since the brand assigned Humberto Leon and Carol Lim, the creative duo behind the uber-chic boutique Opening Ceremony, as the new designers of KENZO, and the brand has been a hit among the movers and shakers of street style, a recent example would be NYFW, when Russian socialite Elena Perminova rocked a green top from KENZO. And the funny thing is that two days earlier I was shopping around the brand's boutique at The Avenues Phase II, checking out their new collection which has been on display for at least the past 3 weeks, and I found gorgeous pieces which of course weren't my size, but anything ca be fixed with a good tailor. I did find tops similar (not identical) to the green top shown below, and I was like man that reminded me of the good old 80's, when looking hip (in my standards at least) meant wearing a NAF NAF or Benetton sweater top and its matching pants, extra brownie points if you paired it with colorful leggings.

Anyhow, check out how fun and colorful the collection is, currently available at  KENZO boutique in the Avenues, the prints on the flats match those on the pants shown in the last photo, and by the way, the brand no longer have a boutique in Salhiya Complex.You can also shop KENZO online here.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .