Thank god for pinterest! I didn't realize how much it can come in handy until I started pinning the hell out of photos of fashion shows during New York Fashion Week on Style.com. I've had it for the past 14 weeks or so and I finally managed to make use of it. You can check out my favorite NYFW looks by clicking here. So far Rebecca Minkoff, Alexander Wang, and Altuzarra top my "Best Collections" list.
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Comments