Skip to main content

Back to Antigona Bag


If you’re looking to invest in an exotic-luxe statement bag this season, you might want to consider a clutch or a tote from Givenchy's Antigona line. I've actually been holding back on my Antigona purchase because it is heavy to carry! I think even heavier than Celine's luggage bag. And the fact that I tend to throw in a lot of junk and gadgets inside the bag, which probably makes the bag even 5 kilos heavier, doesn't encourage me to purchase. But the sight of Givenchy antigona croco-embossed leather bag in one of my favorite colors made me week in the knees! Price tag? KD 650+. Another option is to go for Givenchy's Antigona oversized envelope clutch. I love the faded-red detail on the fur covered clutch, it's light, and roomy enough for a clutch. Price tag? KD 300 more or less...

You can view my previous post about Givenchy's Atigona bag here. Givenchy boutique is located at 360 Mall.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .