Yesterday evening I was busy working on a new project, which I'd like to call The O.C., I can't share too many details but it was F.U.N, exciting, and I enjoyed every bit of it. I think some of you can already guess from the photos where it was. Can't wait to share with you the final results sometime next week hopefully. Until then, here are some sneak peeks of behind-the-scenes.
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?
Comments
I hope you liked it :) xoxo