Skip to main content

The Oscar Goes to Tassels

I loved the turquoise Oscar de la Renta beaded tassel earrings the moment I saw them dangling and swaying on Serena's ears of Gossip Girl. Of course the turquoise earrings were soon sold out with a blink of an eye, and I ended up buying the navy version of the earrings from AlOthman boutique, because they looked just as glamorous minus the fun brightness of the turquoise ones of course, plus they were on sale so I couldn't resist. Last week, I found a shorter version of the beaded tassels in a fabulous shade of emerald green, one of my favorite colors, at Oscar de la Renta's boutique in Dubai, part of their new pre-fall collections. I immediately got them because the tassels were just perfect in length, and of course they will be adding spark and sparkle any outfit, especially black-colored ones. I also found another pair in maroon, and ivory white (but had long tassels). I also found some really nice statement necklaces and retro-like earrings and bracelets from the pre-fall collections. They also had the cutest floral dress... more on that later.



Comments

Unknown said…
when i first noticed them on net-a-porter i thought they should be too heavy

are they ?
Confashion said…
Samaher Tariq
They're not too heavy, I've worn heavier stuff... and I think the fact that they're clip-on makes them easier and bearable to wear :)

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .