Skip to main content

Shoes That Won't Break the Bank

I was shopping around Al Fanar Mall, located in Salmiya, the other day with my friend when we decided out of curiosity to check out this shoes store, which I always see when I go to Al Fanar but have never been to until that day. The store is called Maria Pino. And honestly I was quite impressed by the designs of the shoes, sure they're not Kirkwoods and Olympia's, but they're cute in design and perfect for someone who's looking for budget-friendly shoes. They were having a sale so they were selling shoes starting from KD 15 more or less. I'm not sure if the ones I'm featuring here are around this price range, but I don't think they're that pricey either, probably KD 45 max? According to the salesman, all shoes are designed and made in Italy. 

Maria Pino is located at Al Fanar Mall in Salem Al Mubarak street. For further inquiries, please call (+965)  2571-6164.

 Lether peep-toe shoes with black chiffon details

Check out the metallic bit on the back of these wedge heels... kind of reminded me of Bottega's wedge heels. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .