Skip to main content

Can't Have Enough

There's no mistaking. Posts about shoes always bring joy to me, followed by some serious financial damage. So why not share the joy and love with my fellow beloved readers. Featured here are shoes from new pre-fall collections, except for two which I will highlight below. So let's start with this beyond adorable kitty flats from the one and only Charlotte Olympia. Had I not bought the red version of these Olympia's, I would have snapped up the pink ones immediately. 

My oh my... Nicholas Kirkwood.. come to mama...

More from Nicholas Kirkwood pre-fall collections (below & above) spotted at Harvey Nichols Dubai

Cute dark brown loafers by Chloé, used during the pre-fall presentation, are ideal for off-duty looks

YSL Tribute high heel sandals

Alexander McQueen peep-toe heels for fans of skulls

Valentino's studded ankle boots

OK, these are not from the pre-fall collection, they're from the S/S 2012 collection and I just love them! I love almost anything by Fendi that does not have their monogram on it!

Jazzy shoes by Chanel

Gucci is very much into studded accessories this pre-fall...

Loving these mesh Alberto Guardiani lipstick heels, I posted previously about them here and shared a photo of the ones I have on instagram here.

Another pair from the S/S 2012 collection.. very colorful sandals by Kenzo.. I like.

Sergio Rossi pre-fall collection..

Classic heels by Gucci
Creepy chic red flats with silver-tone skull hands and a delicate bow detail by Giuseppe Zanotti

Sometimes sweet and simple does it...Bottega Veneta black heels

Be & D lace-up sneakers with painted stiletto, posted about them previously here

Super cool Carven slippers covered in bordeaux colored fur or hair or sth...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .