I might be slightly over the collar necklaces but I still fancy embellished collars. I spotted this number at H&M the other day and I like how the tiny green sequin is poking its head among the sea of black large and small sequins. Such a transitional pieces, perfect to wear during the summer with skirts and cropped pants or for winter under preppy knitted tops to give that preppy look some sparkling glam.
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?
Comments
http://www.ladybq8.net/2012/06/window-shopping-here-there.html
LOL! It's fashion telepathy! :P