Skip to main content

Highlights of Paris Fashion Week

When our fashionisto Yousef Al Taher shared his invites on instagram from some of the biggest names in the fashion world to attend the menswear fashion show during Paris fashion week, I knew I'll be in for a treat. Yousef has e-mailed me photos sharing the highlights of his super exciting trip, his favorite looks from the fashion shows and presentations he has attended like Dries van Noten,Dior, Kenzo, Lanvin, Paul Smith, Henrik Vibskov, to name a few. And some photos of Paris's street style in action with some fashion celebs here and there. How cool is that?! 

Thank you Yousef for sharing these photos with Confashions.

Loving the leather pants on the right...

I spy with my little eye Marni for H&M... I like the way he styled the button-down printed top

Suzy Menkes, fashion reporter and Editor for the International Herald Tribune

I can't believe Yousef has spotted Milan Vukmirovic too! He's the creative force behind the Italian luxury house Trussardi, fashion photographer, and co-founder of Colette boutique in Paris.. 

Looks from Designer Issey Miyake's fashion show

Always chic... Dries van Noten

KENZO

Dior

Preppy looks by Smalto

Below and above Lanvin show. 

Lanvin fashion designer Alber Elbaz

And some Paul Smith...

Y Project by Yohan Serfaty fashion presentation/performance... I would have been too scared to stand next to the models.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .