Skip to main content

Exclusive: La Mariée... A New Bridal Boutique in Kuwait

Love and marriage, love and marriage, go together like a horse and carriage. This I tell ya, brotha, you can't have one without the other. And you can't have a marriage without a white wedding gown, well you can, but that wouldn't be as dreamy, plus it would ruin my intro.

We all realize that buying a wedding gown is one of the most important decisions of your life. With that in mind, I'm delighted to exclusively share with you the opening of a new bridal boutique in Kuwait: La Mariée, part of Al Ostoura Group. The boutique has this friendly, and relaxed atmosphere that every bride-to-be hopes for when shopping for her special gown. The walls of the brightly lit boutique  were decorated with photos of celebrities in wedding gowns like Grace Kelly, Kate Middleton, Princess Diana, Elizabeth Taylor... etc. 

As I entered the lavish boutique, I instantly got that sense of privacy, which is important since choosing your wedding gown should be a fairly private experience away from nosey fellow shoppers, registering what you are trying on and potentially spreading all the details around K-town. I met Madam Laila, the bridal boutique's consultant with over 20 years of experience, who walked me through the boutique and its selection.

The bridal boutique reflects a home-like atmosphere. Adorned with an inspirational décor that translates the feel of a cozy luxurious French apartment, the boutique has elegant wood floors and a small twist of vintage paintings of the early 1900’s thrown in, to contribute to the relaxed and sophisticated ambiance full of intimacy and seclusion. 

La Mariée operate by appointment on a day to day basis. And it offers you a beautiful selection of Wedding gowns from some of the best designers around the world like Alberta Ferretti, Alexander McQueen, Amsale,Jenny Packham, Lanvin, and Reem Acra. Of course I couldn't take photos of the gowns as this would ruin the element of surprise for the brides. I did manage to take a close-up shots of some of the details on the gowns plus other bridal accessories like shoes by Casadei, Cesare Casadei, Le Silla, and Monica Ciabattini.

La Mariée is located at Al Thurraya Mall in Salmiya. For appointments, please call (+965) 2575-7481. Opening hours are Saturdays to Thursdays from 10am to 1:30 pm and from 5pm to 10pm.




Comments

NewQ8 Bride said…
Hi dear , i will share this post in my blog with my readers :) if you don`t mind , i will remove it if you don`t agree :)

Thanks dear
Confashion said…
NewQ8Bride
Of course I don't mind! It's my pleasure :**
Unknown said…
Do you know that a bridal consultant can be really appreciated if she does her job really well.

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .