Skip to main content

Mini Report from Milan

My lovely sister was in Milan a couple of weeks ago and knowing how obsessed I am with window displays, and of course fashion in general, she has taken some photos of some items on window displays and eye catching accessories in-store. Let's start with one of my ultimate favorite brands, Prada. Without any doubt for F/W Prada has made bold retro prints look so fabulous. And those 70s flower appliques decorating the bag? Love at first sight! The collection is definitely not for the faint-hearted.

Ever since Nicholas Kirkwood has been appointed as Pollini's creative director, I've been a loyal fan of this brand. So I got all excited when I saw these shoes with Navajo-like appliques photographed by my sister. What can I say, she knows me too well! Heart!

Check out the wooden heel of these stunning Fendi shoes! Definitely on my Fall's "To buy" list!

And now on to the window displays, Fendi's window display felt a little bit inspired by LV's, would you say? I like the empty boxes theme though...

Beautiful details on Chanel's Bombay window display, and below a massive Gucci bamboo bag made out of recycled paper. Nice details!


Comments

Miss Ghesquiere said…
the flatforms!!! My heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Confashion said…
Miss Ghesquiere
Now that's a brand that needs to be stocked in Kuwait!
Miss Ghesquiere said…
it USED to be!!! Before Villa Moda committed suicide!kenfata

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .