I was at Zara Home the other day when I noticed that they were selling children's clothes using Liberty's fabrics. It seems that they were there for quite some time because they were already on sale. Of course anything with Liberty's floral prints and colorful theme has to look super adorable. They also had a couple of dresses too, which I think you can use as a Ramadan caftan for your little ones.
Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Comments