Skip to main content

An Evening with Jewels by N

A few weeks ago I have received a private invite from Kuwaiti jewelry designer Nouf Zaman who wanted me to preview and get the first look at her beautiful new brand Jewels by N.

I was warmly welcomed by Nouf the designer and her lovely sister Fajer who explained to me how she personally designs each piece taking inspiriting from vintage jewelry and then she have them manufactured by experts in India.  They have received a very positive feedback from her clients, and I'm not surprised, as I looked closely at Jewels by N's edited range of statement necklaces, cuffs, and earrings all made of semi-precious stones and zircon crystals, the pieces really stood out, everything looked beautiful, perfectly designed, and expertly hand-crafted. And speaking of statement necklaces, the timing of this jewelry exhibition couldn't be any more perfect! Statement necklaces for your caftans anyone? The pieces are priced between KD35 and KD220, which seems like a steal for pieces that are so well handcrafted and look lavish.

Thank you so much, Nouf!  I just loved having a peek into your amazing world.

Take a look below at my shots from the preview. If you wish to visit the exhibition or have any further inquiries, please call (+965) 9775-1255 to book an appointment. 

The necklaces in action... beautiful no?
The designer Nouf Zaman was re-arranging the display after the mess I made :P Oh and look at her Valentino shoes..me like!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .