Skip to main content

Dare to Wear

I spotted this crazy turban at Bloomingdales Dubai. And to my horror, I fell in love with it! Where would I possibly wear this in Kuwait?! Other than at the comfort of my own home, maybe host a dinner party just to flaunt it in front of close friends and family of course? Or mayyyybe mayyyybee, if I'm brave enough, to a women's gathering/party. Not sure if I'd pull off the look though, especially on days when I don't have my hair blow dried by a pro.

This turban doesn't come cheap too! It was priced around KD 140+ and now it's on sale and selling for around KD 70 more or less. Something to add to my "what-was-I-thinking" collection... maybe.


Comments

Anonymous said…
big nay! i don't dare
LadyB_Q8 said…
This turban provides you with wings, you may fly as well lol !
I can't picture it on an actual head though !
Confashion said…
Justnoon and Lady B
LOL! it need a lot of guts! ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .