Skip to main content

Checking Out Window Displays

I didn't find a lot of eye-catching window displays in Dubai this season, but I did find some camera-worthy ones curtsey of Chanel and Louis Vuitton. The window display of Chanel boutique in Dubai Mall was dressed in Paris-Bombay collection. I like how they had the mannequins’ nails painted diagonally in gold and red. And the jewelry?? O.M.G! Gorgeous! especially the hand jewelry! And that Baluchon bag (heart)!

On the other hand, and for or some reason I felt like this season Chanel's mannequins looked ugly. Something so tacky 80's about them. They appeared to be of the most cheapest sort. Quite distracting especially when you have gorgeous accessories and clothes on the window display. 

Moving on from Chanel's window display to Louis Vuitton's window display, we've seen these paper collared tops on a lot of LV's window displays. But these paper-made heels were new to me. Cute! aren't they?



Comments

panacheous.com said…
waited for them to change the display to get the skirt ;) got lost in this collection!
Confashion said…
Panacheoud
It's gorgeous! #alaich bil 3afiya ;) I'm sure you will rock it effortlessly ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .