Skip to main content

Visiting NWN Designs Exhibition

I'm glad that I didn't miss out on the opportunity of visiting NWN Designs exhibition, which was held at Beit Lothan and I posted about it on Save the Date page. The exhibition was hosted by Kuwaiti emerging jewelry designer Nada Waleed Al Nafisi. I was very impressed by the quality of the designs and the beautiful selection on offer. Nada managed to put an artistic mesh of ultramodern with a hint of traditional designs. And I instantly loved how she had her jewelry displayed on portraits of Arab and western iconic celebs. Very unique indeed. Check out some of my personal favorite picks. And if you wish to contact the designer for further inquiries, please send an e-mail to nwndesigns@gmail.com or call (+965) 9695-5554. 

Loved this! Rose gold with ceramic detail

A beautiful mix of gold, diamonds, and ceramic... L.O.V.E

One piece earring with an attached ear cuff

The talented and sweet designer Nada Waleed Al Nafisi and a close up of her pretty earring



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .