Skip to main content

Show Me the Bags

A few days ago I gave you a good overview of lust-worthy shoes spotted during my recent visit to the city of wonders, Dubai. Today, let's go through a selection of arm candy that hopefully won't disappoint, starting with this bright and sunny Céline Phantom bag, covered in what I think is pony hair. I loved the fact that the handles and the zipper detail of the phantom are in neon yellow. It feels like the designer was like.. "hmm, not enough yellow to get you noticed so let's throw in some neon for good measures!". The result is pure fabulous.

And speaking of Céline, the selection of the brand's bags, shoes, clothes, and accessories in Dubai is waaaay better than the one in Kuwait. I don't understand why? We do deserve some Céline  love over here in Kuwait too. There were at least 10 items that I saw in Dubai's Céline which I didn't see in Kuwait. Scroll down to see more of Céline and co.

Céline Céline Céline
Céline cross bag in a bright shade of pink... so pretty and practical.. Moving on to other arm candies...

Kotur clutch spotted at Saks Dubai. You can find them online at Goji Boutique too
Can't get enough of McQueen's skull boxed clutch.. and below the perfect shopper by Balenciaga

Comments

Hafsa said…
The orange snakeskin bag is just divine!
Anonymous said…
where in dubai? celine..
PrimaDonna said…
The Celine!!! and In the words of Rachel Zoe "That bag is bananas!!" </3
Confashion said…
Hafsa
I think so too ;)

Anonymous
Mall of the Emirates

PrimaDonna
LOL! Totally tdf!
Mr.Jovita said…
In my wish list baby.. in my wish list!
fashionmall4u said…
really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you design this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz respond as I'm looking to create my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from.

Popular posts from this blog

Marie Claire Kuwait

Did you know that Marie Claire, an international women's magazine, has been launched in Kuwait and their second issue is already in newsstands? Winner of the Best Women's Magazine and Magazine of the Year award for 2005, the magazine reportedly has over 14 million readers worldwide with 26 editions in 13 languages across the world. Marie Clair - Kuwait is in Arabic of course. The magazine offers an editorial mix of journalism with glamour, fashion and beauty coverage, and feature stories of lifestyle and serious women related issues. All by an Arabic editorial team. Have you read it? If yes, what do you think of it?

Win a TopShop Shopping Spree with Confashions from Kuwait!

How would you like to win a TOPSHOP shopping spree with me? Well my fashion-loving readers, save the date, we are going shopping... together! TOPSHOP is offering one seriously lucky ConfashionsfromKuwit.com reader a TOPSHOP shopping spree worth US$500, and I'll be helping the winner with what to buy and simply giving the winner a quick wardrobe overhaul.   To enter the competition, all you have to do is: Like  TOPSHOP Middle East on Facebook here Follow them on Twitter @Topshop_ME   Leave a comment on this post with your name and e-mail address See?! It's as easy as 1,2,3! A winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday September 16th . 

Chanel Bags on Discount?!

If you thought that getting a cheap Chanel bag that's within your budget is something too far fetched, then think again. You'll be surprised to know that Chanel's boutique located at Salhiya Complex is currently selling several bags, that are a maximum 1 or 2 seasons old, on discount . And we're not talking about a 2 or 5% discount here, these bags are 50% off their original price! For some reason I always thought that Chanel bags never go on sale. But I guess the printed ones or the ones that are made out of the collection's main fabric have to go on sale. Anyways, I managed to take photos of these 2 beauties. What I love about those bags is that they're a classic shape that never goes out of style, their print is young and refreshing, plus they're quilted. I think they could be a collector's item. Both bags featured here are sold for approximately KD 250 .